Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Thursday 12 September 2013

ARGH!!!!!! Okay, close shop, close shop!

But before that, got some old score to settle... ]:-)

To die Schlange and le Neo, this is just me stirring shit up again. In particular, I still remember who is Sméagol...
To Mr Lim Chonghui... well, I still remember what Roger means.
To Tan Siewjing, I still remember you telling me abt this.
To Carling and Chief, here's your due.
To Stevie G.Ang, you did say before that I need to change myself in order to have gf. My answer?

To all the rest, I don't think I have any beef with you all. Hopefully that is...

Now with past issues out of my system...
Allow me to do some more fine tuning. Having too much ideas can screw you 10 times over. Benny Chen, Chen KB, and co, I know you ppl are laughing at me atm since highly creative ppl tend to experiment w/o any consideration. 

1. Technique is now officially counted as duration effect.
2. Dunno if got said this before, but Stance is now officially activated via holding down the relevant command button.
3. Two ways to cancel a Stance: either you release the button or your character gets hit first.
4. New upgrade: Houston, we have a Bond system here.
5. Bond system works like this: well, it's just translating individual PCs' relationship with Aeranath into actual gameplay, that's all.
6. Learning new Technique is possible depending on your choices made in Adventurer/Wanderer mode.

[+] [+] [+] [+] [+]

Guy Cody


Armour mastery:
Light/Medium

Default equipment:
Chainmail Undershirt [Rank C]
Gae Buidhe/Gae Dearg [Grail]

Grail effect:
[Gae Buidhe]-Damage dealt by Focus attacks cannot be healed; deal extra damage against Demons. Will not lose HP this way.
[Gae Dearg]-Increase melee reach; +1 to all stats except for Intelligence; automatically nullify enemy Magic and damage the caster. Activation requires at least one enemy killed in every 3 bouts, but will not lose HP this way.

Expertise:
Lancer

Affinity element:
Steel

Seasonal element:
Summer

Truth:
Lion-+1 Fortitude whenever any enemy is of higher Rank.

Skill:
Valour-Immune to panic* during combat.
*Panic status reduce damage dealt and increase damage taken.

Perception-Technique and Magic cost less SP whenever an enemy is of a lower Rank.

Leadership-20% chance of +1 Fortitude to entire party whenever an enemy is defeated.

Stance
Dolorous Stroke-First opponent within attacking reach will receive critical damage.

Technique:
Critical Eye-+40% critical damage.
Expertise bonus [Lancer]-+4% chance of critical hit.

Counter Movement-Enemy suffer -12% chance to hit while taking 5% more damage.
Expertise bonus [Lancer]-+8% chance to hit.

Spear Storm-+1 Strength and Speed; +10% critical damage.

Invictus-Remain stationary; -60% damage taken and +40% damage dealt.

Magic:
Vanir's Luck: Lir-Regain 10% SP; absorb all enemy Magic effects.
Duration-5 seconds

Vanir's Luck: Dian Cecht-Regenerate HP; +12% chance of Evasion.
Duration: 5 seconds

Vanir's Luck: Lugh-+20% damage. The lower the HP, the higher the damage.
Duration: 4 seconds

Vanir's Luck: Dagda-Automatically defeat any non-Boss enemy with 30% HP or less. Boss enemies with less than 30% HP will receive massive Fire damage instead.

Feat
Aurelius-Stun all enemies for 5 seconds and cancel all debuff effects affecting your party.

Drive
Lion of Teesside-Release a golden blast of energy shaped like a lion's head; all enemies in front receive damage and cannot use Magic afterwards.

Bond
Rival: +4% damage whenever Aeranath defeats an enemy; -20% damage taken whenever fighting enemy Boss.

+++++++
P.S: Apparently, living as a useless geek do have its perks. In short, Vanir's Luck is all about spamming Irish mythology. Sadly, 90% of this good shit is... well... erm... this.

Okay, now totally shagged out liao, let me just end this long ass multi-post with this unrelated clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment