Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Friday, 22 November 2013

DLC#1-Characters (005)

Final one in the DLC Characters list. Will see whether I'll add in anymore stuff. Oh and one more thing: A Song of Ice and Fire ain't the only X-rated fantasy epic on show.



#Geralt of Rivia#

Armour mastery:
Light

Default equipment:
Silver Longsword [Rank B]
Dirk [Rank C]
Raven's Armour [Rank A]

Expertise:
Fencer

Affinity element:
Ice

Seasonal element:
Winter

Truth:
Wolf-+40% physical damage once HP drops below 50%.

Skill:
Infiltrator-Cannot be targeted by non-Demon opponents.

Martial Zenith-Deal maximum damage to Demons. Still counts as physical damage.

Valour-Immune to panic* during combat.
*Panic status reduce damage dealt and increase damage taken.

Arms Master Unrivalled-+15% chance to hit; +18% chance of automatic Parry.
Expertise bonus [Fencer]-+10% armour penetration.

Stance:
Gwynbleidd-If attacked in the middle of this Stance, Geralt of Rivia executes a successful Evasion and deals melee damage to one random enemy nearby.

Technique:
Exposure-Successful Parry/Evasion will create a short invincibility window.
Expertise bonus [Fencer]-Applicable to Blocking as well.
Affinity bonus [Ice]-Lower all surrounding enemies' chance of Evasion.

Mobility Focus-10% chance of automatic Parry whenever number of enemies is higher.
Expertise bonus [Fencer]-Regain SP after successful Parry/Block/Evasion

Martial Insight-+15% chance of preventing ranged damage to self.
Expertise bonus [Fencer]-Automatically attack the nearest enemy.

Counter Riposte-25% chance of damaging any enemy executing a counterattack.

Sudden Strike-Every first attack dealt after Parry/Evasion counts as critical hit causing Bleeding with 30% chance of inducing Crippled status.

Counter Movement-Enemy suffer -12% chance to hit while taking 5% more damage.
Expertise bonus [Fenccer]-+20% critical damage.
Affinity bonus [Ice]-Enemy suffers -16% chance of Evasion upon damage.

Magic:
Aard-Repel the nearest enemy; 40% chance to stun (i.e. stunned Characters suffer -60% in Evasion and cannot attack; Successful Parry will not regain SP) [Earth].

Igni-Deal Fire damage against enemies positioned within a frontal circle; 15% chance of dealing double damage [Fire].

Yrden-Create a stationary field brimming with charged energy; will detonate if an enemy steps into range; enemy affected this way will take damage and suffer -70% chance of Evasion [Earth].

Quen-Create a shielding barrier that absorbs damage for 4 secs and reflects 50% of damage dealt back to the nearest enemy [Air].

Axii-25% chance of controlling one random non-boss/Demon enemy; affected enemy will help you attack other enemies instead [Water].

Drive:
Heliotrop-Create a circular energy field where all enemies and allies within range cannot move/attack/Evade/Block/Parrty; Geralt of Rivia can attack freely any given target. Heliotrop is counted as Magic under the Ice affinity.

Bond
Two lone wolves of a pack [Aeranath]: +1 to all stats whenever HP drops below 50%.

Apathy [Guy Cody]: Guy Cody gains +1 Fortitude so long Geralt of Rivia remains alive.

Suppressed arousal [Alestrial Eliaden]: -10% chance to hit; +13% damage dealt.

Okay, end of DLC section. Let's see if I can sum up any creative juices to continue this or my RE satirical column. And yes, scally Butcher of Blaviken=most imba DLC Character thus far. >.<