Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Friday 22 November 2013

DLC#1 Characters (004)

Have this funny feeling that I might have got busted for good. Therefore, it's of utmost importance that I must finish off Aoko-sensei. Erm, wait... that sounds a bit wrong... shit, I think I'm really screwed. -.-'

Some more additional rules:
1. Updated a wee bit on how Character Rank will affect overall gameplay. In short, whatever modifier is calculated by numbers (i.e. Rank D=1, Rank C=2, Rank B=3, Rank A=4, Rank S=5).
2. DLC Characters cannot equip themselves with any armour or weapons beyond whatever specified.
3. DC Characters can level up per normal in Gladiator, Explorer, and Conqueror mode.
4. Dreamer mode will be done in VN format. Info link.

Note-I don't profess to be a pr0n director, neither do I want to be one. I have principles, okay?
Proof that I no lying-Mahou Tsukai no Yoru=non-eroge (Wait! Ain't Aoko-sensei the main heroine?)

A/N- Tweaked the Bonds system in few ways more than one.


#Aozaki Aoko#

Armour mastery:
None

Default equipment:
Unarmed Combat [Rank C]

Expertise:
Lancer

Affinity element:
Lightning

Seasonal element:
Summer

Truth:
Owl- Less HP drained whenever using Magic.

Skill:
Protector: Surrounding allies gain resistance to Magic.

Valour-Immune to panic* during combat.
*Panic status reduce damage dealt and increase damage taken.

Bestial Fury: +20% default melee damage.

Stance:
Unlimited Rotation-Twenty blue energy bolts are fired from a single row.

Technique:
Critical Eye-+40% critical damage.
Expertise bonus [Lancer]-+4% chance of critical hit.

Magic:
Riptide Rushdown-Aoko dashes across in a straight line and reappears in her original position afterwards; enemies and allies alike withing range take immense damage [Air].

Set: Modified-Aoko creates a bluish orb in the middle of battlefield; the orb will stay static for 5 secs before dealing damage to all surrounding enemies and allies via explosion. If any enemy/ally touches the orb before it explodes, said target receives massive damage instead [Fire].

Main: Modified-Aoko punches the ground, resulting in a massive blue shockwave traveling in a straight line; enemies and allies alike take damage and cannot use Magic for remainder of current bout. [Lightning]

Drive:
Starmine and Starbow-Entire battlefield warps into a volatile blanket of nebula surrounded by rotating stars; each enemy suffers damage equivalent to 70% of its maximum HP while every ally gains +1 Speed or Fortitude by random. Starmine and Starbow counts as Magic with Fire, Air, and Lightning properties.

Bond
Instinctive ties that bind despite whatever mutual animosity [Aeranath]: +1 Strength and +1 Fortitude whenever HP drops below 50%.

Poignant reminder of a close male friend [Guy Cody]: SP gauge automatically refills gradually whenever HP drops below 50%..

Poignant reminder of a close female friend [Alestrial Eliaden]: -30% damage taken.

Alternate Costume#1

 Alternate Costume#2


A/N-Below image=/=another Alternate Costume
Aoko's transformation upon executing Starmine and Starbow

To be cont'd (?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment