Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Saturday 16 November 2013

DLC#1-Alternate Costumes

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. However, this simple Jack here only knows how to create games.
Okay, I know I risk setting off Cody Underwood's ire, so let me assure everybody that I'm not anti-disability rights. Actually, I'm pro-disability rights since I believe retard should be a word reserved for normal people having subhuman principles. If you're mentally/intellectually challenged, it means you're considered humane, not retarded.

P.S: Suddenly realised Tony Stark was deriding everyone apart from those truly intellectually/mentally challenged.

Latest tweaks (either that or I've done them alrdy)
1. Screen angle will be done in plane view format.
2. When selecting any target enemy for combat, a map will pop up at the top right corner. Use control pad to select the target. Camera angle will zoom accordingly.
3. Manual camera zoom is still possible due to enemy reinforcements remaining a possibility.
4. You can explore any given part of the Settlement your party is at. Exploration will be done via 2-D map form.
5. Characters ranked B to A can execute two Technique/Magic instead of one. Rank S Characters can execute three Technique/Magic instead.
6. Level up for both Magic and Technique is solely dependent on usage rather than Character Rank.


DLC-Alternate Character Costume

Aeranath
Alt#1
Body-Blue ninja garb
Hands-Brown leather gloves and red bandages
Feet-Grey leather boots

Alt#2
Body-Original costume without hooded cloak
Additional-Long hair and albino complexion

Guy Cody
Alt#1
Body-White short sleeved shirt and blue trousers
Hands-Brown leather gloves
Feet-Brown leather boots

Alt#2
Body-grey tunic and pants
Hands-Steel gauntlets
Feet-Brown leather boots
Additional-White surcoat with a wolf's head motif

Alestrial Eliaden
Alt#1
Hands-None
Feet-Matching flat heeled boots with steel plates attached on the shin area
Additional-Long hair let down, i.e. in the first arc-The Wolf, the Boy, the Maiden Fair.

Alt#2
Body-Plain long sleeved beige tunic and khaki pants
Hands-Brown fingerless gloves
Feet-Black leather shoes
Additional-Short hair this time round
Inspiration

To be cont'd
(b/c too late must kun liao...)

No comments:

Post a Comment