Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Sunday 7 July 2013

World of Yore (R001-R002)

Now at cousin's house, another cousin says he'll be back, he's now back. Said cousin belongs not in 1st cousin's home, we all will eat dinner at 1st cousin's home. If I sound loopy here, be assured that I'm still undergoing a wee bit of motion sickness aftermath. Thankfully, I doubt I'll be flying all the way till beyond the English Channel. That'll kill me. X_X

I can only loop this song atm, it's utterly amazing that I've yet to lose my cool against a less than desirable connection speed. Must be b/c I now at cousin's home, I also using said cousin's line+laptop. Teutonia can wait. :P

R001: Alestrial Eliaden

Cost-1

Expertise-Fencer

Stats
Spd-2 Atk-34 Def-30 HP-300

Trait-Order

Skill-Denial of Oblivion
Will execute any Character's Magic after said Character's Magic is performed.
[Skill will trigger 10 counts after execution]

Magic-Dancing with the Dragons
Area of Effect: full screen
Charge time-Long
Duration-Medium
Type-Special [特殊]
Deal damage to all enemy Characters.
All friendly Characters gain increase in Spd.
[60 HP damage; Spd+2; lasts 4 counts]

Class-Lady
[Leader only Class]
Increase Def for Vanguard Characters.
Increase Atk for Rearguard Characters.
[Def+5 for all Vanguard Characters; Atk+5 for all Rearguard Characters]

Ability-Crucible of Hrunting
Area of Effect-frontal circle, medium
Charge time-Medium
Duration-Instant
Type-Special [特殊]
Deal damage to enemy Characters within range.
Friendly Characters within range will reappear instantly around Alestrial Eliaden.
[80 HP damage]

Profile

Birth Date: NE 222
Ethnicity: Cinha
Birth Place: ???
Likes: Guy Cody


Teesside, The Blessed Kalaran Empire; NE 238, Summer

[Hey! That's mine!]

I look at Guy's expression while he sparks off yet another fight. All this for the sake of an apple pie?

[Hey, Ales! I heard Daly's Bakery got a new product! I asked Karen to help me out and the apple pie was really tasty!]

I giggled to myself as I recalled Joenne's dreamy face. Cutting the queue is absolutely wrong, I should have been faster in telling Guy that.

{Illustrator: Akihiko Yoshida}

R002: Guy Cody

Cost-3

Expertise-Lancer

Stats
Spd-3 Atk-48 Def-37 HP-360

Trait-Order


Skill-Valour
Increase Atk whenever attacked
[Atk+6]

Magic-Pledged by Blood
Area of Effect: Self
Charge time-Medium
Duration-Long
Type-Strengthen [強化]
Takes less damage from Magic/Ability effects.
[-30 HP damage taken; lasts 12 counts]

Class-Soldier
[Vanguard/Rearguard Class]
Increase Atk if chosen as Vanguard.
Increase Def if chosen as Rearguard.
[Atk+3; Def+3]

Ability-Gold and Crimson
Area of Effect-Self
Charge time-Medium
Duration-Medium
Type-Strengthen [強化]
Damage dealt cannot be healed.
Greatly increase Spd, Atk, and attacking reach whenever killing any enemy Character.
[Spd+4; Atk+20; attacking reach x 1.5; lasts 6.5 counts, 3 counts if after killing enemy Character]

Profile

Birth Date: NE 222
Ethnicity: Causacean
Birth Place: ???
Likes: Alestrial Eliaden


Teesside, The Blessed Kalaran Empire; NE 238, Summer

Both of us laughed in spite of whatever trouble I've created.

[Get back the line, boy!]

[You little brat! Who's your daddy?]

[Help! I swear he groped me!]

Well, guess Alestrial's the only person insane enough to stick with me after all these years...

{Illustrator: Akihiko Yoshida}

A/N: Sis is contemplating abt her career, I still fantasising over flying to Teesside and getting a nice ideal gf.... isn't me sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment