Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Analysis - Fate/Zero (Ep 3: Part 1)

Amazingly, I guess this will be a short post on a relative scale. Need to get back into the groove of things. Thankfully, I decided that Marvel Avengers Alliance is more than enough of a FB app for me to handle.

Problem irony?
Ep 3 is basically a bit of filler ep here. Apart from the very end where Lancer finally made his most handsome debut, there's nothing much of a progression. However, this is also quite a character driven ep (unless we're talking abt military analysis).

Irony satu-What Gil said and Fate/stay night
Despite being a sneaky bastard, I really pity Tokiomi. Why? Because he ended up summoning the wrong Servant. Or rather he ended up summoning Gilgamesh into the sallah Servant class. You see, Archer Servants do have that one unique ability/skill called Independent Action. For Gil, I think it's like A+. Which means he's absurdly OP'ed. In Toki's own terms, the only way to rein him in is to use a Command Spell. However, we all know shit can only be spammed thrice. They say the 3rd time is a charm, 3rd time in this case means game over.

Ironic logic 1-Tokiomi is a certified schemer, that's why the Holy Grail chose for him the Archer class (i.e. Archers are certified tacticians). Tokiomi is also a prideful bastard, that's why he will get himself into major trouble. Period.

Secondly, Tokiomi FEARS Gil. No, I doubt I'm shitting myself here. If you're a boliao person who enjoys observing ppl for teh lulz, you'll most likely notice his body language when Gil suddenly spirited himself into full glory.
From relaxed mode to tensed up mode, if this isn't called nervous, then Ser A.Fergie should be cosplaying as Hello Kitty (or is it Hello Daniel?).

Ironic logic 2-What I said up here. Literally.

Interestingly enough, Gill actually commented that 'our' world (as in the modern world), is full of ugliness. That was his answer towards Tokiomi asking him whether 'our' world is to His Holy Majesty's liking. Laughably enough, Tokiomi has effectively downgraded himself by asking this plp question. It's virtually a case of the tail wagging the dog, an actual ass backwards hierarchy order if I say so myself.
But enough of Nasuverse rhetoric here. What I'm trying to say this:
Gil called 'our' world an ugly world, but why is it that he's still wanting know any form of beauty most worthwhile?

Ironic logic 3-Because he's a whimsical bastard who enjoys doing things in spite of the apparent obvious. In short, he's just wanting to double confirm what 'our' world is all about.

So what's the biggest irony thus far? Two things, my Nasuverse khakis.

1. Gil's self centred opinion (or most say personality even) is an ironic precursor to the main course so as to speak. Just as how Emiya Shirou viewed Saber as a living dream years later on, likewise Gil would also see Saber as a living form of absolute beauty. They say the most beautiful dreams are meant to be unattainable, this is Saber's only meaning of existence.

2. Tokiomi thumbed down his nose on Kiritsugu, but that's only because an elitist prick can never understand that sibeh suay fella born to suffer and endure (suddenly remember years ago a Wee Shumin farce for no reason at all). Kiritsugu IS indeed a one man terror organisation, but osama.co.jp he is not. Is he a despicable man? Yes. Is he a noble man? YES. That's why he ended up summoning Arturia (i.e. Queen Arthur) as Saber. Although, on a major hindsight, Arturia can only be Saber Servant class, so you can dismiss this as me talking cock (but only the last part b/c only bullshitting idiots will disagree with me on Kiritsugu's noble beliefs).

P.S: There's such a thing called catalyst for summoning and said catalyst will always have close ties with the Heroic Spirit summoned. But still have to give it to Nasu when it comes to all things symbolism. :)

Next-Food, sex, sleep, and war... enjoy everything to the max, live life to the max. This is Bro-skandar speaking here, no bullshitting you peons. And yes, both vids below highlights me as a GAR-cher fan.



体は剣で出来ている。
 血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
 幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
 ただの一度も理解されない。
 彼の者は常に独り
 剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
 故に、生涯に意味はなく
 その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。
{無限の剣製. ver. アーチャー}

体は剣で出来ている。
 血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
 幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗
 ただの一度の敗走もなく
 ただの一度の勝利もなし。
 担い手はここに孤り
 剣の丘で鉄を鍛つ。
 ならば、わが生涯に意味は不要ず。
 この体は、無限の剣で出来ていた。
{無限の剣製. ver. 衛宮士郎}

No comments:

Post a Comment