Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Wow, so now let's talk cock on some tactics plus parallels

Warning!
Swearing ahead. Line break widget has gone funny mode, so you guys may see the bomb straightaway.
Firstly, let me just say this to all Mackems who think losing 3-0 at Robbie Manc's home territory means something called "you smoggie cunts can only dream of playing these fellas."

Please, a loss is a loss. We won 2-1 against a good team managed by a good manager and all you Mackems can do is to wank yourselves silly over a done match against a way far superior team? You're only as good as your last match. Fullstop.
I hate the Geordies as well, but at least they're far better grounded than you all. No thanks to Jon NUFC.
 The story of our crazy fightback
(And it's way crazier than our 3-3 fuck you against Liverpool N ages ago under the rules of relativity)
Táin Bó Cúailnge is most likely a virtual unknown in this good ol'SG, but still loosely based parallels ftmfw.

Steele

McManus  Bikey
 Hoyte                                   Friend

Haroun
   Bailey        Leadbitter
McEachran                                  Emnes

Jutkiewicz

This is basically how I envision the formation since I don't have cable, I can't fucking get the streaming to work for some funny reason in the past and I can only rely on reports and live score itself. I'm not gonna explain this shit because it's really that straightforward. So long as you can understand McEachran's role as the drifting wide player, it's more than enough. If not, then let's just say that Kevin "Scarloc" Thomson got a little niggle and his role as the holding midfielder went to Josh "Fujiwara Takumi" McEachran. Actually, it would be a more forward holding midfielder. Call Lil'Josh a playmaker if you want to because that's exactly Tommo's job anyway. [1]

And hence shit truly happens
Hoytie limped off and we can be very sure that it's not down to Morrigan Aensland pulling off her mojo.[2]
One does not simply fuck around with the Hostel of the Quicken Trees.
Let's not talk about shitty translations up above. Let's talk about the McDonald effect. I've always felt that we really need a clinical mofo because that damned Burnley match is a freak. We bossed the match, but we still needed 3 fucking wonder goals to win us that battle. If our dearest greatest gaffer Jack Charlton is still pacing along the touchline, he would have fucked the entire team upside down. No second questions asked. We don't have Wilf Mannion anymore. It's that simple, folks. So is it any brainer that Mogga decided to put McDonald upfront so as to adopt a potentially dangerous 50-50? Mogga failed last time round against Derby because he thought a conservative approach was far better than throwing the dice on starting Ledesma or Halliday. This time round, he knew it's either you fuck the other end or you get screwed.

Hey, my Friend!!!! [3]
George Friend=Oscar of the Fianna. North East style.
Man of the Match? I'm in three minds here. Either him, that Lad of Steel [4] or McDonald himself. If McDonald is Diarmuid's parallel, the our dear Friend is Oscar. Rampaging up and down? Yep, that's what he has done. Is this his best? Well, I've seen quite a lot of funny shit and weird shit in my years of watching football. [5] You don't get any better deal than this fellow whom Mogga had bought for way less than a million if I remember correctly. So much of people sniggering over their perception that Doncaster had managed to clone ten Captain Doncasters on the pitch. Unfortunately, St George is here to own. [6]

So how lucky we are?
I'll really have to hold my hands up and say that red card on Matej Vydra turned the tide for us. We're being pinned against the ropes after that first minute sucker punch threatened to derail every single shit we're capable of at the Vicarage. After Emnes scored that equalizer, I truly doubt we were out of the woods so as to speak. Far more of a 50-50 call.
And may I add in two more words to the question. Namely "for both sides?"
Matej Vydra was that Green Hornet through and through. I don't know whether the red card was really legit since the consensus all round including from our side is that... well poor lad got an unlucky call. He got stuck with the old maid and that's just it. End of story, end of the game. [7]

They who bark the loudest will always roar the loudest
Since I can't decide who should be the Man of the Match, let me just give a good hand of applause to that vocal minority. A lot has been politicized in my very own island nation when it comes to such a term, but trust me when I say it's just all things passion and nutjobbery. [8] Our Boro-thers made their presence known, it's a fucking miracle given how often the home crowd had turned on the team's rear at the Riverside. Let alone a moment of sucker punch domination like this. Vicarage is not a nice place to visit. We had never won there since like... WTF? 1999?! That's how much the history might be weighing on our lads' shoulders. History is there to be broken, but only if you can master your own barriers. To me, I'm truly glad that we've broken history. [9] In fact without these pseudo-Hwarang, Mogga could never be his own version of Kim Yu Shin. [10]

[1]: So is there any problem with me calling Kevin Thomson a playmaker despite he's no Paul Scholes, Xabi Alonso or Xavi? I truly doubt so despite such a role being hyped up due to theses aforementioned badasses.
[2]: Now if only she's real and Ashley Cole is still... okay forget it. Poor fella has gotten into enough trouble with some authority coincidentally starting with the letter F anyway.
[3]: Le Comte de Monte-Carlo should be held accountable for this, not me.
[4]: A lad who has taken the Championship by the bollocks one or two seasons back. 'Nuff said.
[5]: There's something serious over that little black book. Mark my words well here, all you mockers and my fellow Boro-thers.
[6]: Additionally, Lonesome George is no longer lonesome.
[7]: And to be fair, a lot had been said on Mido's high tackle being unworthy of a straight red N seasons back. Was it vs Arsenal? I think we should go ask Gael Clichy. He's now at the team who are way more effective than Martin O'Neil's shit football.
[8]: In the event where stupid people started to call me out as an Oppie, let me just say that Minister Lawrence Wong was right after all. Politicizing random stuff is indeed nonpartisan in nature and I'm claiming credit for that last statement.
[9]: Incidentally, we more or less did the same thing far earlier this year. And to justify point [5], allow me to do some insulting: I have a little black book with two players [plus three bovver blokes] in it, and if I get a chance to do them I will. I will make them suffer before I pack this game in. If I can kick them four years over the touch line, I will. ~Jack Charlton on his little black book [plus my own little modification].

So did I miss anything out? Actually, yes. One final hurrah before I will resume talking cock again post-international break.

No comments:

Post a Comment