Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Just some random dialogue/quotes... (Alestrial Eliaden)

Will my life suck forever? Will I die forever alone and without $$$? Apparently, it's not good being a profound thinker. Mr Eric Soh, I know you once said I've got a profound mind, but you might as well now call it profound sadness. She-Hulk might be right when she said my past life was a drug addict... O.o



Further references (b/c I do things for teh lulz, shit went nuclear*)
*Me not bullshitting-my sis+mom will be flying to Seoul come 18-25th Oct even tho I thought they both neutrals in K.culture...
Double confirm I put this link for teh lulz
Another candidate to play Guy Cody
Another candidate to play Aeranath...
......


"Once, I tried asking my tutor why learning etiquette is a must. I can never forget that stinging slap nor my classmates' sneer."

"His eyes, the azure moon, and a bloodied sword... I tried asking his name, he retreated into darkness instead. Did he save me due to chivalry or out of pity? Mayhap 'tis only down to some whimsical want, I care not even till now. I only understand one truth about him, that he's merely a wounded beast crying for a home."

"This was someone I could save, a boy around my age. I knew the victim suffering his torture, he was a murderer cloaked in ignorance. This isn't right, I tried reasoning to myself. No, a thug deserves his rightful wage, argued my other side. Then I discovered his sapphire gaze, my hands holding a muscular arm back. His name uttered like a boy his age, Guy Cody finally became my finest friend."

"I never realised how beautiful I am until you told me, Guy. Oh, and please don't give me this expression. You look like a fish out of water. Others may lie to me, but definitely not you."

"Whose love should I desire more? A lion's affection or a wolf's enduring hurt? Kagetsu no Hyo'Ah, if you are indeed real despite death, please grant me a reply. Just any answer will do..."

"What exactly is a Dragon? Why do you fill me with venomous questions, O'Grand Damsel of the Quintet Church? Why must I live a life where my choices will save many, yet destroying many more?"

Dialogue I

Alestrial Eliaden: Father! I don't want to get married when I grow up!

Louthes Eliaden: What do you want then? What manner of life do you want?

Alestrial Eliaden: I only want to be free, father. Free to ride, free to sail, free to love...

Louthes Eliaden: Enough!

Alestrial Eliaden: And lastly, free to be a filial daughter even without merit of birth.

Dialogue II

Eliador de Lioncourt: A good game of chess...

Alestrial Eliaden: Only because you won, Serpent.

Eliador de Lioncourt: Fairest Alestrial Eliaden, do you still perceive yourself as a harlot meant to please kingdoms of men? Surely not.

Alestrial Eliaden: Spare me your lies, for hungry Dwarves under your gold had devoured my chastity with glee.

Eliador de Lioncourt: But not your inner fire, not your unique talent waiting to be freed. I have two keen eyes for capable people instead of one, mind you...

Final words

"Ales, you are merely my daughter in name, I love you like one in blood. I won't live beyond the end of winter, I won't live to accompany you come spring. Summer now belongs to you, autumn is now imminent. Therefore, be free to chart your voyage, be brave enough to fight. Remember who you are, the only child belonging to Lord Louthes of House Eliaden and Lady Emma of House Watts."
~Emma Watts-Eliaden, Lady Consort of Louthes Eliaden

No comments:

Post a Comment