Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Thursday 6 December 2012

Got nothing to do anyway...

@everyone in my dept+DDR+2 godmothers and 3 godsisters+whoever running around in basement: Why you all ask me the same question on my future, ah? Why, ah?

*Exceptions don't count here. I don't have name you all out because everybody knows it in his/her heart.

*Needless to say, this isn't that random due to 15th Dec coming soon. I still don't get the whole "She's the Man" logic, but at least I know there will be people singing songs and dancing. Albeit I really can't do either. Wait, make that totally tak boleh. -.-'




強く抱き締めたも もろく壊れそうだ
ずっと 奏でている melody

溜め息をした あなたの皮膚がきしんでる
孤独と無力 無機質な日が待ち伏せる
逃げ出せなくて 旋律さえ見失いそうで
フラット気味な 僕の愛は泣く

甘く引かれ合って 熱く求め合って
まだ 見えないあなた 捜し出せず
強く抱き締めたも もろく壊れそうだ
ずっと 奏でている melody

歌う事さえ 忘れた青い鳥達が
二人の上を ゆッくりと今、とびたつよ
あなたの記憶 その温もり零れ落ちて行く
カラッポになる 僕の胸が泣く

もっと 知りたいのに もっと 見てたいのに
愛のナイフが 僕と時を刻む
もっと 触れたいのに もっと 揺れたいのに
もう、その唇は なぞれないの

甘く引かれ合って 熱く求め合って
まだ 見えないあなた 捜し出せず
強く抱き締めたも もろく壊れそうだ
ずっと 奏でている melody 


Tsuyoku dakishimeta mo moroku kowaresou da
Zutto kanadeteiru melody

Tameiki wo shita anata no hifu ga kishinderu
Kodoku to muryoku mukishitsu na hi ga machibuseru
Nigedasenakute senritsu sae miushinaisoude
FURATTO gimi na boku no ai wa naku

Amaku hikareatte Atsuku motomeatte
Mada mienai anata sagashidasezu
Tsuyoku dakishimetamo Moroku kowaresou da
Zutto kanadeteiru melody

Utau koto sae wasureta aoi toritachi ga
Futari no ue wo yukkuri to ima tobitatsu yo
Anata no kioku sono nukumori koboreochiteyuku
KARAAPPO ni naru boku mune wa naku

Motto shiritai no ni Motto mitetai no ni
Ai no NAIFU ga boku to toki wo kizamu
Motto furetai no ni Motto yuretai no ni
Mou, sono kuchibiru wa nazorenai no

Amaku hikareatte Atsuku motomeatte
Mada mienai anata sagashidasezu
Tsuyoku dakishimetamo Moroku kowaresou da
Zutto kanadeteiru melody



With this strong embrace our sanity breaks
On the other side of this MELODY
Oh Yeah!

Breathing a sigh, your elegance dies away
This absentminded trance seems to pass away

Even though its existance seems as if it weren't so,
Inconsitant time resonants my love

Sweet anger, Burning desire
Still I can't find you and i continue to search
With this strong embrace our sanity breaks
On the other side of this MELODY

The elegant songs of the birds are swept away by a gust of wind
Our desires grow and slowly on the wind we travel off

The trance we found ourselves in begins to fall apart
And the remains of my heart cry out



I want to know more I want to see more
This love is a knife cutting myself and time

Swaying more, Trembling more
Once again we kiss

Sweet anger, Burning desire
Still I can't find you and i continue to search
With this strong embrace our sanity breaks
On the other side of this MELODY

1 comment:

  1. You changed the background, but it's still pretty hard to read. I don't think I should ask for your password and try to log into your dashboard to see if I can change your settings (I would probably screw it up anyway), but I think there might be a way. Well, let me know and I'll try to help.

    ReplyDelete