Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Friday 21 September 2012

So should Mogga be sacked?

Let's just face it guys. The failure at Blackpool's stomping ground shouldn't be laughed at. Firstly, we could have gotten something post Bikey's goal. We failed to. We deserved to lose the match. Maybe not so much based on performance but rather something so much painful.

We just don't have the kind of quality to go toe to toe!
Blackpool is a team scoring for shit and giggles. In order to stem the threat, there's nothing wrong with Mogga's strategy. What went wrong was the fact that we only have one ball winning player in the form of Grant Leadbitter. One lead biter is NOT enough to face this kind of threat. Nicky Bailey's absence was sorely felt here in this major fail. Mogga might not have mentioned it, but I know better. So long as the Tangerines have the ball, they're ****ing unplayable in their division. Forerunners to win the Championship this year? Oh hell no, my friends! Mad Ian should be hollering along the sidelines AT the highest level. The Premier League IS where the Tangerines should belong ****ing dammit!

So Mogga should be sacked then?
I don't know about the rest, but I don't worship internet forums and I for one sure won't even sacrifice a bloody half dead chicken for the pundits on TV. Let's just see things in perspective here. Firstly, if Steve Gibson is to sack Mogga, who else would take the job? We're nearly there last season. To sack Mogga under such a situation is a ****ing idiocy shown through and through. Gibson should be held accountable for that one thing called a stupid mistake. In fact, would any capable manager, uncut gem or otherwise join us under such a situation? Juninho joined us when we're still in the Premiership despite Bryan Robson being no Robocop. So will there be anyone with a decent ambition be that daring? At least teams like Leeds who are still in the division are showing signs of recovery after N ages of relegation from the top flight all the while. And let alone, this one.

Gordon Strachan could have been our Messiah in red. The only problem lies in his wrong decisions made. The nature of his spending hurt the wage system far more than on-the-pitch. And what destabilize such a structure will translate onto the field and dressing room. Kris Boyd was a good striker. It's only down to his ridiculous wages that caused this to be the greatest WTF shit deal ever in our history given the context of circumstances. Andrew Taylor left because of him, Joe Bennett got frozen out because of him and Marvin "still marvelous" Emnes nearly left because of him. He's not a poor manager to be fair. Quite the opposite in fact. It's just as what he had admitted here.

Halfway through, Mogga inherited a team nobody gave a single two shit's chance to survive. We mocked at Carl Jan De Vries. Next season, people said we would only hit mid table at best. 7th spot and Carling still got mocked. This season? It has yet to end, my dear Boro-thers in Red and all you mockers. In fact, Blackpool should be a reality check, not Armageddon itself. We ****ing survived 1986. That's a miracle. Try telling teams like Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool that and they will just say "big deal!". Yes, they're right in a way. Because a 1986 to them is nothing less than this.

In the spirit of 1986 we trust...

2 comments:

  1. I don't see anything regarding the Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough match. But hey, at least we're top and in form. Despite that, most of our fans continue to whine about Steve Kean and Venkys. Ungrateful bastards, the lot of them. At least we aren't bottom. Hell, we aren't even 2nd, we're freaking FIRST! So why are people still whining?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't whine about Steve Kean when we were top, only when we were bottom of the Premiership last season. If you remember, I went pretty quiet on the Championship front and stopped complaining about him when we are winning games (hard to complain when you're winning). In other words, I was whining about losing, and now that we were winning (until this morning), I lost my reason to complain. I still want Kean out, but not because I hate him. More of because the atmosphere is so unbearable at Ewood Park it's getting on my nerves and if sacking Kean will stop the stupid "Kean Out!" chants or fans jumping all over each other at every little thing, than yeah, just sack Kean. That will make the fans much more tolerable. And if they still complain after Kean is sacked, I think I'm going to nuke England or something. Maybe summon Nurgle or Tzentech (one of the Chaos Gods) in their midst and lay waste to Lancashire.

    Oh, and no hard feelings. Middlesbrough thoroughly deserved their victory, they outplayed us in every way conceivable. Granted, that was a stonewall penalty at the end when Jordan Rhodes got fouled, but Middlesbrough deserved all 3 points. This means Kean fell short of the 17 points out of 7 games target and if Shebby Singh and Venkys are true to their word, he will be sacked. Like I said, no hard feelings about the guy. He may be incompetent (though he was lucky that we climbed to the top) but like I said the main reason why I wish they will just sack him and get it over with is the fans. You know we've less than 10,000 people in attendance for yesterday's home game? Speaks a lot about our dire situation. Sigh......

    ReplyDelete