Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Sunday 2 September 2012

So let's do something far more constructive after my previous two insanity...

Been quite some time since I've talked anything football. Anyway, this will be a major rambling across the league so as to speak, so brace yourselves, folks.

Let's get this out of the system first
Boro lost 3-1 at New Den. Firstly, let me just say that it's a keenly contested match. We accounted ourselves well. No point feeling ashamed over such a loss. It's one season and not a sprint. We went on a long unbeaten streak under Gareth Southgate and we went down. We started strong last season and got hacked by that March Hare.
Moral of the story: It will do well not to see this come March

P.S to Bernie Slaven: If there's any freak chance you're seeing this post from this SG lobo, know that we got undone by an imba Maik Taylor and an imba Andy Keogh. Still, a loss is a loss.

P.S to Kenny Jackett: I'm not about to take anything away from you and your lads here. Your fans are certified loonjobs and they don't ****ing care. People laughed at your team and you don't ****ing care. We took a double trip from North East to London itself, yet I'm not gonna play up the excuse card because I'm not from the red half of Manchester. Simply put, please accept this humble tribute of mine if by any freak chance you're reading this post.

We sold Joe Bennett to Villa. i.e. Mogga made a ****ing killing
Best of luck to Joe Bennett. I'm not gonna heckle this guy because I know he's one of our most promising leftback in N ages running. Yet given the fact that we're not under the Strachan dinosaur, a lot of people might be asking why we sold him to Paul "he's no Christopher" Lambert. Now, let's just see things this way. Joe wasn't an unhappy player, but he wanted to have a crack at the top flight football. Granted we could have kept him for at least one more season and chances are that he will knuckle down instead of complaining like a stereotypical Singaporean. Simply put, we're not desperate for money and we sold him all the same. Why?
 Simply put, the basic maths goes like this:
We're not forced to sell+Undisclosed fee=Randy Lerner's pasal, not ours. :D

So who will replace him and Rhys Williams as well?
Tough luck for Rhys. Mogga gambled and failed upon putting him on the right end of midfield during our 2-0 victory over Gillingham ala some funny 3-4-3 freak lineup. Still with Bennett gone MIA for good, this isn't the end of the world. We all know Manchester Utd have some funny issues with the backline depth, but despite being a poor man's red jersey, we have quite a bit of depth in the SAME department.
First and foremost, we have gained a new Friend in George Friend himself. Forget all those Mr Sniggers all over the internet. As per so famously stated by a certain Mr Eric Soh LITERALLY, there will always people with no life. Simply put, they are fat, balding and only knowing how to type perfectly phrased nonsense in front of the PC screen (Again, words of wisdom originating from Mr Eric Soh, not me). If Doncaster had discovered how to clone eleven George Friends on the pitch, the entire Downing Street would have been set afire by Osama bin Laden himself post-Neptune Spear. Which is nonsense anyway. Not to mention Obama could just easily disprove stupid rumours via actual proof.
Note: Friend is my standout performer at the New Den. If it's up to me, I'll award him the Man of the Match. No questions asked or entertained. Period. :)
Seb Hines. In him, we have a comeback kid. Granted he has a talent in being a good centre-back, yet his career had been on a stop-start pacing until that horrific jaw injury. Post-op, he has truly became a man. Indeed mentally wise, he has became far more resilient despite the freaking fact that his jaw was undone in TWO areas with THREE operations. I'm not lying on this front. All my Band of Boro-thers can be my steadfast witnesses in the dock.
Stephen MacManus. If anyone can call him a Big Mickey, I can call him rightfully as Big Mick himself. Let's just face it, guys. Mance Rayder didn't do much shit in-plot so far in A Song of Ice and Fire, yet G.R.R Martin chose to keep him alive for reasons unknown. Just like despite how MacManus had never played much so far, he's still one hell of a badass. If Mance has the balls and ability to proclaim himself as King-Beyond-the-Wall, it means something really badass. Am I spamming the term? Go ask the wildlings.
Note: Last season, Big Mick successfully shut the **** up on Rickie "not Connor MacLeod" Lambert. This season, any takers? :D
Adam Reach. Man, I really like this kid. Still remains to be seen on whether he can make that decisive cut a few seasons onward, but his surging runs and crossing ability reminds me of a certain Andrew Taylor. Hopefully even better this time round. :)

Brendan Rodgers to Fulham: **** all you turncloaks! Are your ancestors from House Frey?
Taken down due to self-infringement logic. My Big Boss Man from Wales made sure of that. -.-'

HEY! IT'S ONLY ONE SEASON, MAN!
Eh, not happy go kaobeh at my Jewish boss lah! Don't think I scare hor! White Hart Lane still got Team Assault Eric Soh on standby one, dun say I neh warn you lobos!
P.S: I KOP CLINT YANKEE FROM ANOTHER YANKEE ALSO!!! NOT HAPPY COME ORCHARD TOWER LAH!

Real disaster so far?
Catalonia is now cheering and Senor Perez is now tearing his hair out. The Night's Watch at Bernabeu are calling for a revolt and Los Rojiblancos are hoping that this Portuguese bloke stays for the season and beyond. So what now, Senor El Uno Especial?
Maybe I should give my own advice to Senor El Dinero himself:
Querido Jefe: Temporada=Maratón




Mi consejo para El Uno Especial:
 Por favor no hagan eso

Crédito a Tito para este

El Tito VS El Uno Especial

Orgullo de Cataluña VS Pavo real de Los Blancos
GANADOR DECIDIDO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment