Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Monday 16 July 2012

Yay I lied!!!!

Depending on how one will define the term hypocrite. You see, I did say in my previous post that I won't attend Breaking The Silence@The Cathay due to a problematic trait in character. Apparently, the Above decided to boot my backside beyond the goal line ala Leo Messi style. Since I've decided to do things my way, let me just put every single chapter into parallel mode. The Garou style. ;)

Process 1
I reached Dhoby Ghaut=I ended up lost. Fortunately, The Cathay is just  nearby despite Unlimited Random Works abound. But apparently, my self-induced trauma might had just begun. Registering at the counter solo style is one thing. Being asked who referred me was quite another. Simply, its not the counter girl's fault. Just that I should have prepared myself better on being asked forth such a question. Luckily, I was under TNP's Aegis. Period.
PARALLEL

Process 2
So after a major blur cock moment where I had to grip around with the vital rules of the game, everybody started the merry walk. Different coloured stickers=Different routes taken.
PARALLEL

Process 3
In the middle of the campaign, two interesting episodes of note happened. Firstly, it seems that buddy blindside is the vogue. When you're granted the right to act with impunity in sticking stickers onto the backs of your friends...
PARALLEL
Plus a particular bloke attempting a classic act of note:

Process 4
After we finished the walk, there's one interesting act of "vengeance" as in if you got the guts, you show it. Slapping your palms on the wall has never been so high before. And all for a legit reason. If you've attended this part, you'll know why.
PARALLEL

Process 5
Memory is a bit hazy here since I don't know whether this comes before or after Part 4, but apparently, if you're a victim and you feel like speaking out, you're allowed to. Sadly, I never got the chance. Unfortunately, its not because I'm feeling generous. Its because I can never be this ah-kong Wong:
PARALLEL

Process 6
So now comes the karate part. All I can say is this:
PARALLEL

Final Process
Minister Heng Swee Kiat was the Guest of Honour for this occasion. Despite my snarker persona towards everything Government, I do not profess to be an Opposition supporter. Or rather, I'm pretty much non-partisan due to my innate dislike for politics. Yet if there's anything to go by so far, Minister Heng has done a fairly good job so far. At least he did address things that have gone broken mode. On things that still require improvements, I'm keeping my eyes open. Hopefully for the better since no sane person will like to see the Government collapse. No joking from yours truly here.
PARALLEL (No intention to snark. Honest!)

SOME TYING UP ON THE LOOSE ENDS
Actually nothing much for me to add. Barring the 1st OP for a manga/anime series most fitting for the occasion:
 GTO

No comments:

Post a Comment