Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Saturday 23 August 2014

The Marvelous X-Men [aka random doop inspired by both Marvel Heroes and my super sad forever alone life]

Finally got chance to finish this. On a major hindsight, however, I should have done this much earlier.
Link

Hopefully all you free people out there will have too much things to shut your mouth. In short, those who are actually blessed with a fulfilled life can ignore this message.

Somewhere @Hell's Kitchen...

Bullseye: Bullseye is here and someone's gonna get hurt!

*cue mano a mano brawl and plenty of badass blows*

Luke Cage: Man, yer just embarrassin' yerself.

@St James Power Station...

Spiderman: Is that a tail in your pocket or... oh, it's really a tail in your pocket...

Mr Fantastic: Spiderman, can I just say I'm glad that you're not a mutant?

Nightcrawler: Your humour is much appreciated, Spiderman.

Human Torch: Doesn't a king have better things to do?

Black Panther: Johnny... if we are not friends, I might not appreciate your humour.

Human Torch: Oh is that so? Guess who's the one attracting all the chicks?

Invisible Woman: Behave yourself, Johnny. You know Franklin looks up to you.

Thor: Greetings, T'Challa. From a prince to a king.

Human Torch: You seem to have plenty of smooch marks, Thor. Sucks to be Sif, I guess.

*cue abrupt screams and Ant-Man appearing*

Eric O'Grady: Okay guys! Info has it that the Brotherhood is now on the move. Specific area is the Sapphire Pavilion, Siloso Beach.

Thor: You deserve a slap from Mjolnir, Eric.

Eric o'Grady: Erm... actually it wasn't me stripping local hotties of their bikini tops.

*cue an ominous form looming behind Susan Storm*

Iron Man: Believe me when I say Eric isn't the one responsible for this mayhem.

Invisible Woman: Mr Stark! I am a married woman!

Ms Marvel: Guess you got tired of all those super models, Stark? Hmm, I don't think so.

Nightcrawler: Why is it that I feel like that odd one out?

Human Torch: Because you need a girlfriend! Wait... is that Johnny Blaze out there?

Ms Marvel: Yep.. that's our Ghost Rider having a go at Daimon Hellstrom.

Nightcrawler: ...I'll pray for you, Johnny Blaze...

Human Torch: Guess Satana must have tried taking Kurt's virginity without any success...

*preparing to diffuse the fight, the rest follow T'Challa's lead*

Black Panther: Vengeance cannot heal the soul, Ghost Rider...

Meanwhile somewhere near Sentosa Cove

Purifier 1: Freak on move!

*cue plenty of explosive action*

Deadpool: hoo hoo hoo hoo! hoo hoo hoo hoo!

Purifier 2: Human rights are for humans!

*cue plenty of pointy action*

Deadpool: TA DA DA DA DA DA... TA DA DA DA! TA DA DA DA DA DA... TA DA DA DA! TA DA DA DA DA... TA DA DA DA DA... KILL! KILL! KILL!

Purifier 3: Mutie lover, wise up!

Deadpool:  SHEEE BAAAAIIIII!!!!!!!!

*cue bombs going off everywhere, hence resulting in mass collateral damage*

@X-Mansion

Professor X: That's it. I have to pay the local government millions. Nathan, can you stop Wade Wilson from singing that annoying song? If you don't do anything, I swear I'll bomb that idiot with Cerebro...

Back @the war scene...

Cable: You know what invulnerable means?

*cue weapons of mass destruction plus plenty of wasted Purifiers five secs after...*

Deadpool: This defeat is brought to you by the letter, Deadpool!

Cable: Domino, you're only half right when it comes to Wade's capability in driving others into suicide...

Back@X-Mansion

Professor X: Kurt, Magneto is now engaging the X-Men! I fear Nathan and Wade won't make it in time.

Back @the war scene...

Deadpool: Did someone talk bad about me or is it the weather?

Cable: Don't worry, Wade. You just sneezed, that's all.

Deadpool: Guess it's high time we do that tag team body-slide, huh buddy?

X-Men vs the Brotherhood@Sapphire Pavilion

*cue ongoing combat raging for the past N minutes*

Magneto: Those who stand against our cause shall tremble before us!

Nightcrawler: Magneto! You do great injustice to our kind!

*cue Mortimer Toynbee appearing just nearby*

Toad: Never see it coming!

*poor Mortimer kenna pwned by Chaos magic*

Toad:...fail... fail...!

Scarlet Witch: You're no match for Chaos magic!

*cue Remy LeBeau's ranged stunlock 4 teh trollololz while Rogue continues her tough "love"...*

Rogue: Ah, ah, sugah! Ya goin' down!

*cue more ranged stunlocking from Remy LeBeau... then RAGIN' CAJUN!*

Sauron: ...been defeated... by mere mammals...

*zoom back to Wanda Maximoff, poor Wanda got hit from behind!*

Professor X *via telepathy ofc!*: This is bad! Someone aid Wanda! We cannot afford to have her in the Brotherhood's grasp even though Magnus is her father!

Nightcrawler: EN GARDE!

Pyro: You burned me out, mate...

*3 down, 3 more to go...*

Blob: THAT'S IT! I WANT ANYONE!

*Frederick Dukes misses his target though as Kurt manages to 'port away in time. With Wanda in his arms ofc!*

Deadpool: MORE FIGHT! MORE FIGHT!!!!!

*survived massive body slam=£86m. Gunning down the Blob=priceless. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard. 4 down, 2 to go*

Juggernaut: You know what invulnerable means?

Cable: I do know what invulnerable means, Cain Marko.

*cue invulnerable vs invulnerable, Piotr Rasputin suddenly launches himself into a steely fury*

Colossus: I will not be denied!

Juggernaut: Impossible! I'm unstoppable!

Colossus: Rise and Colossus will strike you down again!

*upon realising that the battle cannot be won...*

Magneto: You may have won this battle, but the war goes on!

Deadpool: AND YOUR ACTION FIGURE SUCKS!!!!!

*Max Eisenhardt pulled off a bailout, the Marvelous X-Men are victorious! Nathan Summers, however, notices something out of place... or is it?*

Cable: Kurt, how can you be so positive in times like this?

Nightcrawler: You take after your father a little bit too much, Nathan.

Storm: Kurt, your humour and grace lift us all.

Colossus: What a combination, comrade Nightcrawler! Your speed! And my strength!

*suddenly sensing another thing out of place, Logan starts making his move*

Wolverine: Before you say anything, Deadpool...

Deadpool: You want blend or goody?

Wolverine: ...shut up.

Gambit: I thought I was the only loose cannon. Then I met Deadpool.

Sometime later @outer space...

Rocket Raccoon: Woo hoo! More paydirt!

Gamora: Quiet, Whiskers!

Groot: I AM GROOT!

Drax: Can't believe Charles Xavier needs our help in hunting down the Shadow King...

Rocket Raccoon: Hey, Gamora! You owe me a buck!

Gamora: For what, Whiskers?

Groot: I AM GROOT!

Drax: I think it has got something to do with that mega Korean natural beauty...

Rocket Raccoon: Heh, yeah... PSY, right?

Gamora: Be civil with your tone, Whiskers. Park Shin Young is after all an A-lister celebrity.

*Flashback 2 weeks ago on the Korean News Network, i.e. KNN*

News anchor: It's official, folks! The spaceman who saved our precious Park Shin Young is a real man. Let us hear what her agency has to say! 

Agency spokesman: Originally, we thought Miss Park's account was a mischievous excuse since the tabloids enjoy writing about her love life. Firstly, allow me to represent the S.T.A.R agency in saying that every article written thus far is a lie. Unfortunately, random witnesses have their claims on that stupid and crazy spaceman verified true. This is why we need a lie detector test in the first place. To prove that Miss Park will never lie over her current status.

*back @outer space*

Star-Lord: The name's Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw. Remember my name when you're in intensive care... wow, that's a bad-ass pick up line reserved for a bad-ass hot Korean chick! Now what's that fat pervert's name again? Uh... King... uh... Kim... Kingpin? Yeah, must be that Kingpin...

*enters the Destroyer*

Drax: Hey, where's that Korean liquor you bought around one fortnight ago?

Star-Lord: I think it's still stashed somewhere. Good luck in finding it, Drax.

Drax: Just a curious question here. How much did you spend for that stuff?

Star-Lord: For free? I bought it off the shelf when the boss aint' lookin' in my direction.

*BONUS ENDING!*
[around the same time as above scenario...]
+
[somewhere above the Korean airspace...]
+
[somehow nearing a random university supposedly famous...]
V
V
V

No comments:

Post a Comment