Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Monday 20 October 2014

Decided to do something useful (?)

Apparently, the worst way to die in dungeon raid is getting your loading time suspended even before the metre hits the halfway mark. While this is surely not a case of devs screwing me, def I'd have suffered the loss of like... maybe 3-4 Unicorn seals? Thankfully, I only managed to get myself screwed after completung my Sharandar quests for the day. iirc tho, that's the worst way to exit a dungeon raid, folks. Trust me when I said I was about to screw that dragon before the bandwidth or whatever decided to screw me.

On a lighter note, my beloved Boro won 2-1 against Brighton at away. Either my sudden absence meant nothing to the team at all or Karanka must have done some super inspiring pre-match pep talk. Either way, I'm still a piss poor blogger who happen to defy the typical S'porean standard of high standard. Might as well do something light on the srs end here...


No, not you Mr Randy Tan...
'Tis no j/k. I've got a churchmate by that name. More specifically Randy part. Before I launch myself into plagiarist mode, allow me to wish Mr Randy Tan and his beloved waifu a "how's life over there in Nippon" greeting.

With belated formalities done, let us continue onto what truly defines the R-word. Whenever we talk abt Randy, two things come to mind.

Randy the Legend. That'd be the late Randy Savage, better known as "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

The other Randy is... well, for the overdose of cheesiness, let's just call him Randy the Legend Killer.

One thing I noticed abt Randy Jr is this:
1. Others see him as an arrogant S.O.B.
2. He sees himself as a genius.
3. Just when John Cena started to become strong, he's still getting himself beaten up by others.

While I profess to have nothing do do w/pt 1, I do have a self-perception when it comes to pt 2. As for pt 3, I'll be the first to out myself as a victim of playground idiocracy for like... more than 10 yrs to near 20 yrs? Maybe that's why I've learnt to be self-cynical. Now if only Gibbo will contact me and offer me a contract next season...

Before I get into the groove...



She-Hulk was right in calling me "someone not right up there"...
Someone should just do a speedrun for this one...

Disclaimer: I do not claim responsibility over Juventus pwning that other Lions team 5-kosong...
Disclaimer: I do not claim responsibility on that famous 30 try penalty shootout.
To all parents: If your kids can't be educated in the classroom...
To She-Hulk: Okay, I know that's lame...
Okay, She-Hulk confirm will kill me this time round, #rko or no #rko
Moral of the story; To all sikeena, pls dun try this @home, @school or @gf's home
Next contender for $$$ in the Bank: Tony Hawk
If anyone finds this scene familiar, be assured that this is what Marauder's Rush looks like in RL
Problem, Jackie Chan?
Truly out of nowhere...
Wrong guy? Houston, we've got problem here...


Some last (?) words to die Schlange of 32SIB:
I can assure you that ppl like Ser A.Fergie, Mourinho, and even Le Professeur himself are considered elephants for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment