Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Tuesday 22 October 2013

So let's do something random...

...b/c laobu & sis will only come back this Sat, let's hope we get it lucky against Donnies this Sat...

Random: 1
So apparently Moyes lost the plot against Southampton. Or was it? Unfortunately, team sheet went MIA in Skysports and it isn't my fault. Period. All I can say is this: United's season will hinge heavily on 2 things.
1. Whether Kagawa "Akujin" Shinji will leave the club midway.
2. Whether Moyes can plan a replacement beforehand (if numero uno applies).
 
Damn, Die Schwarzgelben might gonna like what I've said above...
Echte Liebe to fellow akujin if so...
Credit~Evil Kagawa



Random 2
I know ppl like Benny and Steve are gonna laugh at me. Yes, I'm a hopeless optimistic, Mogga kenna sacked like yesterday or today. I can try finding out Tito's number, but that will be bullshitting on my part. Benny Chen, you did question me on whether we will get promoted this season, got one unknown bugger liked your comment. Steve Ang, I know you very well, a leopard will nvr change its spots. Therefore, Boro=House Stark, a bastard of Winterfell has no rights...
 
Random 3
Some concept modding for my A Ranger's Tale RPG... Apparently, After Dark Studios might have a hand in this lol! Anyway, I could have shown the proof. Unfortunately I tech idiot, I dunno how to CTRL+ALT+PrtSc for Windows 8 (read: my word against the rest). Oh, and one more thing: After my personal 10+ yrs of S.O.L (i.e. shit outta luck) amounting to name calling and being made fun of, I'm even more convinced why Vincent van Gogh died a sad death...

P.S to ppl like Mr Eric Soh, Mr Tay Tai Ming, the Merseyside relatives, etc: You all know who you are, you lot are excused from whatever griping above. ;)
 
Strategic gameplay
Can select what kind of formation approach you want before actual combat. Four types available: Contingente, Angriff, Fortifier, Phālanga.
 
Contingente-4 PCs deployed in front, 2 others at the back. The back 2 will either perform ranged support (if Archer) or attacking directly from behind whenever any PC's HP drops below 50%. Only those in front can target enemies for attack.
Bonus: Enemies engaged takes 30% more damage dealt for the next attack whenever any of the two Characters behind attacks.
Requirements: None.
 
Angriff-Entire party deployed in a loose formation. Every Character can target any respective enemy for attack.
Bonus: Successful damage dealt will result in a follow-up attack. If battle is engaged on Forest/Swamp/High terrain, entire party will regain SP upon successful Block.
Requirements: At least 4 PCS must be wearing light/no armour with at least Rank B Dexterity.
 
Fortifier-Entire party deployed in a horizontal row. Enemies will always go first, turn wise. Berserkers can move and attack freely.
Bonus: Successful damage dealt will result in -20%  damage suffered from enemy's next attack.
Requirements: At least 2 PCs must be wearing heavy armour with at least Rank A Fortitude.
 
Phālanga-Party is deployed in a dual rank and file formation. Characters at the front can target nearest enemies in any manner. Archers can move and attack freely.
Bonus: Characters at the back are able to reduce physical damage dealt to those in front. Damage reduction is calculated by the back PCs' character Rank.
Requirements: All PCs' character Rank must be at least B.
 
Terrain gameplay
Basically classified into 5 types-Plains, Forest, High, Swamp, Arid. Each terrain has its strength and weakness when it comes to formation selection, so choose with care.
 
Plains-Confer +5% hit accuracy.
Strength: Suits any type of combatant.
Weakness: Does not have any exceptional bonus granted.
Ideal Formation: Contingente; Phālanga
 
Forest-Confers +4% Evasion but -6% hit accuracy.
Strength: Archers and combatants wearing light/no armour suffer no penalty for hit accuracy; Archers gain +10% Evasion instead.
Weakness: Combatants wearing heavy armour suffer -10% hit accuracy instead without default Evasion bonus.
Ideal Formation: Angriff
 
High-Confers -Regain 2% SP per turn in exchange for -9% Evasion.
Strength: Combatants wearing medium/heavy armour regain SP upon Block; Archers use less SP; combatants wearing light/no armour suffer no Evasion penalty
Weakness: Probability of fighting in High terrain is the lowest.
Ideal Formation: Angriff; Fortifier ;Phālanga
 
Swamp-Confers -4% Evasion and +6% hit accuracy.
Strength: +10% ranged damage dealt.
Weakness: Combatants wearing medium/heavy armour regain lesser SP upon Parry.
Ideal Formation: Angriff; Fortifier
 
Arid-Confers -5% Evasion and +14% damage dealt.
Strength: +16% damage dealt instead if choosing Fortifier as your formation.
Weakness: The longer the battle lasts, the more SP used during every bout.
Ideal Formation: Fortifier
 
Starting point for Adventurer mode
In short, story mode. If I can have my way, that will be post-2nd arc, i.e. after A Sea of Arms and Craft. This is to facilitate Alestrial into the party (shit, I think I did a major spoiler). Whether Eliador de Lioncourt will be some S.O.B PC or S.O.B NPC remains to be seen... ;)
 
DLC
Feel like doing a somewhat extensive section, but I now kenna laopeh's gadget blitzkrieg. Either I have to be the family shinobi or there must be some perfect girl out there waiting to save me. -_-
But for now, here's a tentative list:
 
Cable, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Quicksilver, Azazel (Marvel)
Tao, Diane, Mae (Shining Force I)
Julian, Profound, Hedoba, Masqurin, Marky (Shining Force III)
Elwyn, Blanc Neige, Xion, Volg (Tony Taka)
Seung Mina, Z.W.E.I, Siegfried, Nightmare, Tira (Soul Calibur)
Mishima Kazuya, Kazama Jin, Kazama Asuka, Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
Saber, Archer, Lancer, Emiya Shirou, Kotomine Kirei (Fate/stay night)
Bazett Fraga McRemitz, Gilgamesh, Avenger, Caren Hortensia (Fate/hollow ataraxia)
Emiya Kiritsugu, Lancer, Berserker (Fate/Zero)
Aozaki Aoko, Kuonji Alice (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
Ryougi Shiki, Aozaki Touko (Kara no Kyoukai)
Arcueid Brunestud, Tohno Shiki, Ciel, Tohno Akiha, Kishima Kouma,Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, Michael Roa Valdamjong (Tsukihime)
Guy, Cody, Mike Haggar, Maki, Lucia Morgan, Rose, Ibuki (Street Fighter/Final Fight)
Kusanagi Kyo, Yagami Iori, K', Ash Crimson, Rock Howard, Leona, Whip, Angel (King of Fighters)
Lucia, Moriah (Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara)
 
Okay, so I know list is pretty long, but key word is "tentative". Either I'm some hopeless otaku or things might change for the better. Nah, doubt the latter since my 1st gf won't arrive exactly during my upcoming b'day. And, no, I don't want you to comment anything on this, Mr Tobias Fong. Blame it on Mogga getting the sack since I'm sure Boro is going to hell. >.<
 


No comments:

Post a Comment