Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Friday 27 April 2012

Some random footie thoughts before the March Hare gets shot dead

CL semis super insane

I thought Barca would win the return leg. But then again, I also thought Real would win as well. Apparently, Pique getting bumped off halfway sealed the deal for Chelsea. Apparently, the ah-kong upstairs decided to laugh at Florentino Perez come end of half time. No prizes for guessing where Robben has played before he got shipped to the greater Munich. And no it's NOT Chelsea. btw I swear Toni Kroos has come good. How old is that guy? Even younger than my sis. And she's 5 yrs younger than this old kid typing here. :S

Why the English like to kao-beh kao-bu

Beats me as well. I truly hope the entire British press going rabid over the Allianz being the CL final venue is just merely a foreign media overhype. Just ask the Krauts on how they felt last time round during 1966.  

Lampard's no-goal=kelong 

1966 no-goal=super kelong!

P.S: Ironically, both are all abt English vs the Krauts. Perhaps even far lesser ironic lies in the fact that the 1966 kelong is the REAL final. -.-' Greatest irony of them all? We're talking abt the real great guy called Sir Alf Ramsey. Read - Last time round=mata wear shorts. :S

Subject of the post title

I believe this might be the final post from me concerning the Championship season. ppl are gluing their eyes on the Manchester derby, but to me this weekend is def the BIGGEST match ever to me. Or just abt any and EVERY 100% sane member of our band of Boros. My take on the issue:

Our lads should just see things in perspective firstly and foremost. If Cardiff draw, we're screwed. If we fail to win, we're screwed. Simply put, the odds are stacked against us. It's pointless to say the sods over there at South Wales will choke. A certain Mr Eric Soh has famously stated that "history is there to be broken". We saw what Spain had done under that same racist Fart. Not that Cardiff will triumph by default, but rather we don't really have anything to lose if we can see things via a realistic POV. If Cardiff cui, then we'll have everything to play for. If they draw, let alone winning at Selhurst... 
then all I can say is: "Laddies, let's kill that damned rabbit off with all guns blazing. 'cuz we should still bugger the sods at Vicarage for all the right reasons:
For us, the great North Eastern pride and our Mogganaut!!!! 

Ending note: Let's not mention whose that last boss there. It will only murky the waters. Whatever it means to anyone anyway. -.-'

SG Terminology:
Kao-beh, kao-bu=To complain non-stop. i.e. Cry father, cry mother in literal terms. Hokkien dialect is bad for the kids.
Kelong=a rigged result.
mata=Police
Cui=crushed/collapsed/unable to make the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment