Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Friday 20 April 2012

Just something to tide things over...

b/c Boro's positively screwed. If we couldn't even win a basement team at home, we deserved to be dunked straight into the River Tees. One Oreo cookie at a time. -.-'

 Imitation (Theme of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works)


Kanji lyrics

辿りついた夢の果てで 人は何を想うのだろう
やがて来るその時 僕はどんな顔をしているのか

もしも誰かに 裏切られても 必要とされなくても
忘れはしない 自分自身が 選んだこと

偽りの夢だって 叶えてみせる
今はまだ 笑われてもいいさ
綺麗事だとしても 目指したいんだ
今はまだ 彼方だけれど きっと偽物は 本物に変わるだろう

過ぎていった夢の痕(あと)は 人に鉄の強さくれた
やって来たあの時 僕は自分だけ救えなかった

いつか誰かに 巡り逢っても 名前すら告げられない
思い出すのは 宝石のような 眩しい姿

偽りの夢だから 悔やんだけれど
今はもう 答えを得たから
絵空事だからこそ 抱き続けた
今はもう 微かだけれど きっとはじめから 真実はここにあった

まるで奇跡のよう 響き合った言葉
間違いじゃない それだけで 溢れだす

偽りの夢だって 叶えてみせる
今はまだ 笑われてもいいさ
綺麗事だとしても 目指したいんだ
今はまだ 彼方だけれど きっと偽物は 本物に変わるだろう
 

Romaji lyrics
 tadoritsuita yume no hate de hito wa nani o omou no darou
yagate kuru sono toki boku wa donna kao o shite iru no ka

moshimo dareka ni uragirarete mo hitsuyou to sare nakute mo
wasure wa shinai jibun jishin ga eran da koto

itsuwari no yume datte kanaete miseru
ima wa mada warawarete mo ii sa
kireigoto da to shite mo mezashitainda
ima wa mada kanata da keredo kitto nisemono wa honmono ni kawaru darou

sugite itta yume no ato wa hito ni tetsu no tsuyosa kureta
yatte kita ano toki boku wa jibun dake sukue nakatta

itsuka dareka ni meguriatte mo namae sura tsugerarenai
omoidasu no wa houseki no you na mabushii sugata

itsuwari no yume dakara kuyanda keredo
ima wa mou kotae o etakara
esoragoto dakara koso idakitsuzuketa
ima wa mou kasuka da keredo kitto hajime kara shinjitsu wa koko ni atta

maru de kiseki no you hibiki atta kotoba
machigai ja nai sore dake de afuredasu

itsuwari no yume datte kanaete miseru
ima wa mada warawarete mo ii sa
kireigoto dato shite mo mezashitainda
ima wa mada kanata da keredo kitto nisemono wa honmono ni kawaru darou

English translation:

What do people think when they finally reach the end of their dreams?
When I finally get there, what sort of face will I have?

Even if I am betrayed, deemed unnecessary
I won't forget, what I chose for myself

Even if it's a false dream, I will strive for it
It's okay to laugh about it now
Even if it's something simple, I want to aim for it
It's still off in the distance, but surely, even the fake will become real

After passing by their dreams, people gain the strength of steel
When I finally got there, the only one I couldn't save was myself

Even in a meeting by chance, nothing more than a name is given
The only thing that will be remembered, is his glorious figure shining like a jewel

Because it's a false dream, I regret it
But I've already gotten my answer
Because it's made of lies, I will continue to embrace it
It's still hazy, but surely, the truth was right here all along

The words resounded, almost like a miracle
'It's not wrong' - with just that, it kept pouring out

Even if it's a false dream, I will strive for it
It's okay to laugh about it now
Even if it's something simple, I want to aim for it
It's still off in the distance, but surely, even the fake will become real.

No comments:

Post a Comment