Translate

Something about this bloggie

Ok, I admit that I've failed somewhere before. But anyway welcome. Just a brief intro on what you should expect here:
1. Football. Not gonna post much of that any soon since season is over. :S
2. Anime, Games, etc. Just abt anything conceivable under the Japanese radar barring anything and everything Rule 34. Now that's illegal. Period. -.-;
3. Music. Everything to do with it is listed under the tab.
5. Unacceptable humour: Anything and everything is fair game here. As long as I don't get rounded up by the ISA. -.-'

6.
The Known World=Fantasy world building in process. I: Used to be glossary, now devoted to random rambling; II: Character Concepts; III: Lore.
7. der Wolf=my Fictionpress account under the moniker Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu. A Ranger's Tale is hosted under this page. :)
8. New section now upped. Maybe I should also gun for upping A Ranger's Tale here since I do have this funny feeling that traffic coming to here is way more than whatever I'll get in FP.

Statement of intent: Everything said here is a figment of personal opinion, be it me or anybody commenting. I try to be responsible, but my parents=/=parents of the world.

@Druid of Luhn: Crap. Should have remembered far earlier to give you the credit for your CSS text box code. :(

A/N: But sadly, it seems that your CSS text box code has now been halved efficiency wise. :(

That most important note I should have added: Any images posted in this blog are NOT my own stuff. I got them from Google image search, I don't earn any shit by being a thief and liar. Those responsible for the pictures, rest assured that you all are great artists in your own regards. Sadly, we all know what limited space means in terms of posting.

Latest Note: Changed alignment for my page widgets due to my worry that I can't centre align the thing.

Note on A Ranger's Tale: In case any complaining fella wants to have a legal case with me, let this be known that A Ranger's Tale is rated M by default. I've upped the swearing and somewhat a bit on the dark/gritty factor. You all have been warned, let no little boy and girl enter the forbidden realm.

Latest on ART: A Ranger's Tale now starting to kick back in gear. But I really hate the insanely fluctuating climate here in S'pore.

P.S: Oh, and one more thing. Vid below is yet another ideal OP for A Ranger's Tale.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Now let's talk a bit abt a certain Mr Hoytie. :)

Mogga managed to convince him to sign an extension. Given the very possibility that he's one of the higher earners on the wage bill, the natural question should be why? Now a lot of funny barbs have been directed over whether he can play leftback. Amazingly enough, no one actually questioned Joe Bennett's ability as a rightback. So now comes the funniest question of yet: Any viable tactical options with this black fella?

The answer is YES
And let this cheena Shebby talk his own cock on this respect. Firstly, will Mogga play 4-4-2? We have a crocked Pole hopefully back 100% recovered come early season. If so, that will create some interesting outlets of possibility. Now we all know how the Mogganaut works. Or at least we have a brief taste of that one thing called momentum of mass destruction. But that doesn't mean he won't play 4-4-2. If the teams start to play way too physical (and we can be very damned sure that there will be more than 12 teams of Stoke waiting to bump us off), fire vs fire can be a pretty not-so-pretty option. If we can keep Bennettville operational, aerodynamic Hoyte can be a real danger in the right hands of usage. Two overlapping FBs? Check. Two FBs far more willing to run forward rather than backwards? This can be a dual edged blade depending on whether our wingers are defensively sound. Still effective nonetheless if our wingers are truly that crazy enough.

But if no flat layered 4=screwed? Nah.
Amazingly enough, having a wing forward style doesn't mean the end of aerodynamic Hoyte. Or maybe we can see things this way: In a 4-2-3-1 formation, Bennett and Hoyte will still have that legit license to speed. So long as whoever will be the 2 guys in front of the back 4 stick to their defensive duties, all is well. Or rather laugh at this tactic at your own peril. Either you'll have two guys running centre or two other usual suspects going flank mode. Unless we got hit by a Champ tiered Pirlo, it will be a case of "pls pick ur poison k' thnx bai". That's truly some scary shit. And this is just a simple expression to be fair. I'm not Luis Aragones and I don't use racial analogy because I'm a Singaporean. :P

3-5-2?
Given Hoyte's experience as a somewhat specialized RB, it will be a no-brainer to say that he can operate fairly well on a right wingback. Now I'm not too sure on whether Bennett can do a left wingback, but if we want to play a fail safe, let's just assume Adam Reach for that task. Barring a freak disaster of getting whacked by a crazy Keano wannabe, it's pretty safe to not call it an ass-u-me.

4-1-3-2?
Mogga better don't pull this off. Way too risky. We'll be screwed. Just put Luke Williams behind the forward line. We all know it works.

Or maybe just put things this way:
Any formation without two guys in front of the backline is a recipe for disaster should Mogga try out a black and white aerodynamics. Oops, did I just pull off a racial analogy? Guess I'm truly turning North East now. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment